- Recognition of LAP by the government of Uganda as one of the leading Legal Aid Service providers in Uganda.
- Recognition by the Uganda Human Rights Network as one of the organisations leading the fight for respect of human rights in Uganda.
- Pioneering the prison decongestion programme in Uganda through the use of paralegals.
- Recognition and partnership with International Human Rights and bar Association including International Bar Association, War Child Canada, American Bar Association, Law Society of England and Wales, Norwegian Development Agency, Norwegian Bar Association, Danida, Austrian Development Agency (North South Institute)
- Promoted and protected the Rights of poor and vulnerable men, women, and children through seven countrywide legal Aid Clinics.
- Coordinated the national Baseline and needs analysis survey on Legal Aid provision in Uganda.