Uganda Law Society Act Cap.276
Arrangement of Sections
PART II—ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SOCIETY
2. Establishment of the Uganda Law Society.
5. Honorary membership.
6. Annual subscription.
7. No entrance fee payable.
8. Termination of membership.
9. Constitution of the council.
10. Powers of the council.
11. Committees and delegation.
PART V—OTHER OFFICERS
14. Law Council.
15. General meetings.
16. Requisitioning a general meeting.
18. General meeting to act by simple majority.
19. Alteration of resolutions.
20. Convening and procedure.
21. Custody and use of seal.
23. Accounts to be kept.
24. Report and accounts.
- The Advocates Enrollment and Certification Regulations SI 267-1
- The Advocates Professional Conduct Regulations SI 267-2
- The Advocates (Accoutants Certifiate) Regulations SI 267-3
- The Advocates (Remuneration and Taxation of Costs) Rules SI 267-4
- The Advocates Taxaton of Costs (Appeals and References) Regulations SI 267-5
- The Advocates Restoration to the Roll Regulation SI 267-7
- The Advocates (Special Rank) Regulations SI 267-8
- The ULS Election Regulations